Thursday, July 19, 2007

Personal update

I haven't been posting lately. suffering from a bizarrely strong summer cold, plus work stuff ( I can finally say, after a long legal silence, that my workplace is going with Aquabrowser as the next generation library catalog, which I am administering the boxes it runs on).

An interesting tidbit showed up this week in the blog logs: Google has re-indexed its images again, bringing my violet image of the solar spectrum back to its rankings. Previous to March, it was the first hit for the term "blue-violet". For whatever reason (I believe some stupid google war site misappropriated the image), it disappeared then, dropping monthly hits to my blog by 3,000. The image is now #4; although the hit goes through the same stupid site. The direct link for the blue-violet image is this.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those were the prettiest Google search results I've ever had.