Sunday, February 20, 2005

Grad school applications

I haven't heard yea or nay from a single school yet, and the waiting is driving me crazy. How long must I wait? ASU has a visitation weekend March 6-8, but why bother visiting if they haven't said whether or not you are in or not? In March I am forcing myself to visit home, anyways; I desperately need to take a vacation.

In retrospect, waiting is probably a good thing, as this means
  1. I am not a highly competitive student (I already knew that) and
  2. I was not thrown out immediately.
Still, it wouldn't hurt if Chicago got its name and reputation out there a bit more, eh?

1 comment: